GOUDA Vase, Art Nouveau, Floral Abstract Design, 1921
GOUDA Vase, Art Nouveau
An Art Nouveau vase with a floral abstract design from Dutch pottery firm Plateelbakkerij Zuid Holland (PZH) or better known as GOUDA. The vase dates back to 1921. The pottery method used then was pieces molded from liquid clay and each piece was hand-painted, hence the multitude of artisits. The vase is chipped but as Stuart Lonsdale, founder of GoudaDesign, states "remember pottery wasn't made for collecting; it was made to be used" and considering it is nearly 100 yeards old it has aged pretty well.
Dimensions: 17 cm (h) x 4.5 cm (top diameter) - 7 cm (bottom diameter)
Please look at the photographs carefully as they form part of the description.
We are quietly confident that you will be delighted with and love your purchase from HARTA, but if you find it unsuitable in any way please do get in touch with us.
To make a return please follow the below returns procedure:
UNWANTED GOODS OR GOODS TO BE EXCHANGED
If you have a change of heart and would like to return your item(s):
- Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we will send you a Returns Form. You then have a further 14 days to return the goods. Provided the items are returned in their original condition and sent back in suitable packaging, we will give you a refund for the cost of the item.
- Please enclose your Invoice and the Returns Form explaining your reason for returning the item so that we can process it quickly for you.
- Please ensure that returns are packed and labelled carefully so that they are not lost or damaged in transit.
- We will not be able to provide a refund for any goods that appear to have been used, or that have been damaged in transit so please ensure you pack the item.
- It is possible to return furniture & heavy goods after you have accepted delivery, but the original delivery charge will be deducted from your refund.
- We strongly recommend using a courier with recorder delivery. Please always retain proof of posting when returning goods. Please note: unfortunately, we cannot be held liable for any items that we do not receive or are lost or damaged in transit when they are returned.
- We can organise collection but all costs incurred through shipping are non-refundable and the customer bears all return shipping costs.
DAMAGED / FAULTY GOODS
We do our absolute best to research and identify items correctly and do our best to point out and identify any issues with pieces. Please bear in mind that most of the pieces we offer are vintage and antique and will sometimes have some minor wear and character. Please examine the photographs closely as these are part of the description and feel free to email us with questions, comments or request further photographs and we will do our best to answer.
We also do our best to ensure that our products are packed well to survive the journey, but if damage or breakage does occur we kindly ask that:
- You contact us within 24 hours via phone +44 (0)7899662767 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and providing a description of the damage preferably including a photograph of the damage.
- After assessing the damage and if the item is faulty we would then ask you to return the item to us. Please enclose your Invoice and Returns form, explaining your reason for returning the item so that we can process it quickly for you.
- Please always retain proof of posting when returning goods. Please note: unfortunately, we cannot be held liable for any items that we do not receive or are lost or damaged in transit when they are returned.
- As most of our products are individual we may not always be able to replace the item. In this case we will offer a full refund (including the original delivery charge).
- We strive to process returns in 5 working days from receipt.
- It is important to contact us for a UK returns form or international return instructions. We may not reimburse return postage if customers have not previously contacted us.
All items on our online shop are in stock in our storage premises in Oxfordshire.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERIES
Parcel Type Delivery Time Cost Small (<2 kg) 2-5 working days £4.95 Small (2-5 kg) 2-5 working days £6.95 Medium (5-10 kg) 2-5 working days £8.95 Medium (10-15 kg) 2-5 working days £15.00 Large (15-20 kg) Up to 15 working days £40 Furniture, Heavy & Fragile items
(weight, size & destination
Up to 15 working days £80
NON-MAINLAND UK DELIVERIES
- Deliveries to the Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, The Channel Islands, Europe and Worldwide will be charged at the Mainland UK rate plus a surcharge.
- We endeavour to provide the best option for delivery to these locations and surcharges vary depending on the size and weight of the product. Please complete your purchase, selecting “Delivery to Mainland UK”. When we receive your order, we will contact you and arrange a separate payment for the delivery surcharge. If you would like to know what the surcharge will be prior to placing your order, please do get in touch on 07899662767.
- Delivery for small/medium items can take up to 10 working days.
- Unfortunately, we are at this time unable to ship furniture, large, heavy and fragile items outside UK Mainland.
- Please note that if your order is being shipped outside the European Union (EU), custom charges and taxes may apply and are the customer's responsibility. Please check these requirements with the relevant authority before placing an order.
All goods must be signed for at the time of delivery. When signing for receipt of your order, please state whether the parcel has been checked. Courier companies presume that signed for goods have been checked – should damage be found after signing then compensation cannot be claimed. Any damage to the packaging must be noted at the time of delivery.
If there is any damage to the contents, please notify HARTA within 24 hours of delivery.
To avoid delivery charges, pieces may be collected from our storage premises. Please contact us for an appointment.
- Please check prior to arranging delivery that both access to the building and designated room will allow access for the furniture. Check ceiling heights of passages, corners, doorways and staircases as well as width and depth.
- It is the customer's responsibility to measure correctly, including all access, prior to purchase. The customer is responsible for any item which does not fit into the property, or room, for which it is intended.
- If you require delivery to to any floor, other than ground level, this should be requested prior to delivery. Please notify us of the location and number of any lifts or staircases (internal or external) which will be involved in the delivery process.